Terms and Conditions of Use
The terms and conditions of use shown here (hereinafter referred to as the "Terms and Conditions") set forth the terms between Twaa and service users (hereinafter referred to as the "User" or "Users" depending upon context) of any services or services arising from products (hereinafter referred to as the "Service"), which is provided by the Company.
- The following words and terms shall have the meanings set forth below when they are used in the Terms and Conditions.
- "Content(s)" means information such as text, audio files, music, images, videos, software, programs, computer code, and the like.
- "Content(s)" means content(s) that may be accessed through the Service.
- "Submitted Content(s)" means content(s) that Users have submitted, transmitted, or uploaded.
- "Separate Terms and Conditions" means documents released or uploaded by the Company that pertain to the Service, under the title "agreement," "guide Twaa," "policy," and the like.
- "Point(s)" refers to the virtual rating system designed to rate Users activity. Point system doesn't link with any kind of financial transaction, it's just an automated process as to enhance user experience and pass benefits to users on special occasion.
Agreement to Terms and Conditions
- All Users shall use the Service in accordance with the terms stated in the Terms and Conditions. Users may not use the Service unless they agree to the Terms and Conditions. Such agreement is valid and irrevocable.
- If Users use the Service on behalf of, or for the purposes of a business enterprise, then that business enterprise shall also be deemed to have agreed to the Terms and Conditions. Such agreement is valid and irrevocable.
- By actually using the Service, Users are deemed to have agreed to the Terms and Conditions. Such agreement is valid and irrevocable.
- If there are Separate Terms and Conditions for the Service, Users also shall comply with such Separate Terms and Conditions as well as the Terms and Conditions.
Modification of the Terms and Conditions
The Company may modify the Terms and Conditions or Separate Terms and Conditions when the Company deems necessary, without providing prior notice to Users. The modification will become effective once the modified Terms and Conditions or Separate Terms and Conditions are posted on an appropriate location within the website operated by the Company. Users shall be deemed to have granted valid and irrevocable consent to the modified Terms and Conditions or Separate Terms and Conditions by continuing to use the Service. Users shall refer to the Terms and Conditions on a regular basis when using the Service, since a separate notification regarding the modification to Terms and Conditions may not be provided.
- Users, when providing information about him/herself to the Company, shall provide genuine, accurate, and complete information while using the Service, and keep such information up-to-date at all times.
- If Users register a password while using the Service, Users shall exercise due care and responsibility in order for the password not to be used in an unlawful manner. The Company may treat all activities conducted with the password as activities that have been conducted by the holder of the password him/herself.
- Any registered User to the Service may delete his/her account and withdraw from using the Service, at any time. But we don't have delete account feature on our platform.
- The Company may suspend or delete a User's account without giving prior notice to the User if the Company believes that the User is violating or has violated the Terms and Conditions.
- The Company reserves the right to delete any account that has been inactive for a period of a year or more since its last activation, without any prior notice to the User.
- Users' rights to use the service shall expire when their account has been deleted for any reason. The account cannot be retrieved even if Users have accidentally deleted their account, and the Company asks Users to be aware of this.
- Each account in the Service is for the exclusive use and belongs solely to the owner of the account. Users may not transfer or lend their accounts to any third party nor may their accounts be inherited by any third party.
Provision of the Service
- Users shall supply the necessary PC, mobile phone device, communication device, operating system, and data connection necessary for using the Service under Users' own responsibility and at Users' own expense.
- The Company reserves the right to limit access to the whole or part of the Service depending upon conditions that the Company considers necessary, such as age, identification, current membership status, and the like.
- The Company reserves the right to modify or cease, at the Company's own discretion, the whole or part of the Service at anytime without any prior notice to the Users.
Incapability of Emergency Messages
The Service cannot be depended upon for emergency messages, such as ones made to law enforcement agencies, maritime safety authorities, fire brigade, or other emergency services.
The Company reserves the right to provide Users with advertisements for the Company or a third party, through the Service.
Business Partners' Services
Contents or other services offered by other business partners cooperating with the Company may be included within the Service. The business partners bear all responsibility regarding such contents and/or services offered. Furthermore, such contents and services may be governed by the explicit terms and conditions etc., which are set accordingly by the business partners.
- The Company grants Users the non-transferable, non-re-licensable, non-exclusive license to use the Contents provided by the Company, only for the purpose of using the Service.
- Users shall abide by the appropriate conditions when using Contents which are subject to additional fees and periods of use. Notwithstanding situations where phrases such as "Purchase", "Sales," and the like appear on the Service screens, the Company shall remain the holder of all intellectual property rights as well as all other rights in the Contents offered to Users by the Company, and such rights shall not be transferred to Users.
- Users shall not use, interfere with or to attempt to access the Contents beyond the scope of the intended use of the Contents in the Service (including but not limited to copying, transmission, reproduction, modification).
- If Users wish to back-up the whole or part of the Submitted Contents, they will need to do so themselves. The Company will not undertake the obligation of backing up any of the Submitted Contents.
- The Service may include functions where multiple users may post, correct, edit, and delete items. In such cases, the User who posted his/her Submitted Contents has to allow other Users to perform any editing in relation to the Submitted Contents.
- The Company may check the details of the Submitted Contents, when the Company believes that the Submitted Contents may violate related laws or provisions set out in the Terms and Conditions. However, the Company is not obligated to conduct such investigations.
- If the Company believes that the User has violated or may violate applicable laws or provisions in the Terms and Conditions related to Submitted Contents, then the Company reserves the right to preclude the User's use of the Submitted Contents in certain manners, such as deleting the Submitted Content without providing the User with prior notice.
- Points will be provided to Users by the means specified by the Company such as comments, discussion forum, debate room, friend invite and the like. Details regarding the usage methods, units, and all other conditions regarding Points will be decided by the Company and displayed accordingly upon the Service.
- Points cannot be exchanged or used for any other purposes other than the ones offered by the Service. The number of Points required for receiving the offered services, contents, and the like will be decided by the Company and displayed accordingly upon the Service.
- Points may only be used by the account that purchased them. Furthermore, Points cannot be carried over or combined between devices running on different operating systems, as the types of Points differ even though they are categorized under the same name.
- Points cannot be refunded for any reason.